The UBM has been involved in the business of protecting our rights as motorcyclists and helping our communities since we were incorporated in 1975. In the years since that time our membership has continued to grow.
Join the UBM and help us to grow and become stronger, a more effective motorcyclist’s rights watchdog.
Membership is open to anyone who cares about protecting his or her rights as a motorcyclist.
The wishes of our membership are carried out by the elected Executive Board.
Single Membership is for any person over 16 years of age. The cost is $20.00 per year
Family Membership is for the Head of household, significant other and any children under the age of 17. The cost is $25.00 per year. All receive a Membership Card and one will receiving mailings such as the quarterly newsletter.
- Quarterly State Newsletter
- Discounts/Incentives at many businesses throughout the state of Maine
- $3,500.00 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy to all members in good standing (not just motorcycle related).
- Eligible for a health services discount card for you and your family at no cost to you
- Vision and eye care products and services
- Chiropractic services
- Pharmacy products, services and prescriptions
- Hearing card and services